+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebirth of the Cool

I'm Gone.

Hi All,

Been a few changes in how Rebirth of the Cool is going, still have the eBay store at stores.ebay.co.uk/rebirthofthecool and will still offer a discount to AoS members who pay by PayPal gift direct to me. For those that are interested, I have a stock of natural fibre record brushes and RCM fluid applicator brushes. These afre identical in every way to the Loricraft ones, in fact I get them in batches from the same makers. I also have stock of the record cleaning fluid. in fact I have over 200 litres available packed in 500ml, 5 litre and 25 litre sizes. Why not treat yourself to a festive season record brush? You know you want to I have not put them up yet, well only a few, but for Blues lovers I have 1-75 of the Orbis Blues Collection CDs, I had them since they were new, but have now got the whole 90 plus the two christmas ones and the magazines, so the 75 can go if anyone is interested, make me an offer.

Cheers

I'm Gone.

Just a quick thought, as my other company Paul Stewart Media has a trade account with VDC Trading, I can offer a 10-15% discount on custom made, factory manufactured Van Damme cables, so if you want any made to order, get in touch and I'll get you a price. We use these in both our studios, and really recommend them.

I'm Steve.

Hi Paul
    Do you still make/sell The Right Stuff cleaning fluid? I'm close to running out and could do with some more.

I'm Gone.

Got a little left, trying to find someone to licence the products to.

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by carruthersesq View Post
    Hi Paul
    Do you still make/sell The Right Stuff cleaning fluid? I'm close to running out and could do with some more.
    Same here. I see Paul has 5 litre containers for sale on eBay but I don't need any more than 1 litre.

Paul - can you sell me a litre?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12