+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebirth of the Cool

I'm Gone.

Default Rebirth of the Cool

Hi All,

As you may know i have been making a few accessories and record cleaning products. I have also been refurbishing quality HiFi and selling that either at Audio Jumbles or on eBay. This now seems to have become a reasonable hobby business, so my wife and I have started and eBay store selling our stuff under the shop name Rebirth of the Cool 'cos it's about the vinyl revival and giving new life to great kit. Our trade name for the Accessories is "The Right One", and we hope to expand the range quite

We are offering special deals for AoS members on the cleaning fluid as a number of of you know having bought it, and been very complimentary about it. If you fancy any of the kit we offer on the bay make a best offer and PM me on here and I'll always try and do a deal for a fellow member if I can.

Got a lovely pair of 1973 white factory original Spendor BC1s, refurbished with the help of Spendor £600.00 on the bay with 7 watchers, £475.00 collection or plus shipping special for AoS members, PM if interested. Also, for Blues aficionados, I have the first 75 of the Orbis Blues Collection CDs being put up as we speak, if any one wants all 75, before any sell then they are £1.00 each, collected of plus carriage. A bargin for the history of the Blues

Please check us out at Rebirth Of The Cool

Cheers

I'm Martin.

Best of luck with that Paul - I like the name. I'll have to get in touch with you in the near future as I'm running out of RCM fluid rapidly.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andr'e.

That Record cleaning fluid Paul sells is good stuff.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

+1, good stuff, does the biz.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Gone.

Guys,

Glad you like the record cleaner, the 5 litres are ready for shipping and the latest batch will be shipped on Thursday. £49.99 inc VAT and carriage for AoS members which saves £13.94 as charged for Parcelforce 48.

After a few requests, I'm now in the testing stage of a 78 safe fluid. The good news is that after eliminating two products thought to work, one because it damaged the shellac, the other 'cos it didn't work well enough. I now have a mild degreaser that I can make flow into the grooves properly and Viv and I are alpha testing i.e. 100 clean and dry cycles by machine, repeat by hand and check groove condition every 10 cycles. This takes a lot of time but I should have some beta test samples available in about 2-3 weeks. Si if you have 78s and are interested PM me

Cheers

I'm Gone.

All the current orders are despatched including some for London's leading second hand record store, Reckless Records in Soho who will be stocking the fluid from Monday, in a kit containing a Microfibre cloth for hand cleaning. Really pleased that they have joined our select band of retailers. Sadly ParcelFarce have ended their discount scheme so Viv and I have a rep from a new courier company coming on Monday, so with luck we can keep the prices stable

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Does it keep?

By that I mean does it go off?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Gone.

Hi Ali,

As long as the lid is kept on, it will keep as long as a bottle of scotch..... However, Scotch doesn't last that long in my house Seriously, it will last for years, if you keep the lid on. you don't need to keep it in the fridge, it's actually anti bacterial and won't allow the growth of enzymes etc.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Ok thanks.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

Paul
    All the best with your rebirth of cool business.
    I would like to buy 2 bottles of your cleaning fluid please

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast