+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 interconnects build offer for all AoS members

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Brian.

Cool MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 interconnects build offer for all AoS members

A couple of months ago Marco posted a thread searching for the ultimate VFM SPPV interconnect using reasonably priced cables and plugs available today . I believe he tried many cables and plugs from various manufacturers and achieved some very good results . Some became viable candidates for use in his own system . Indeed I tried quite a few of the suggested cables myself and was pleasantly surprised by the SQ of quite a few of them.
    Now , I've been making my own interconnects for over 20 years and have had great success in this area for little expenditure .One of my personal favourites is the Klotz AC110 cable which Rega used in their interconnects . I always have some of this cable to hand to make up cables when and where needed , so I decided to make up some Klotz interconnects to compare with the forum favourites. All I needed was some plugs .
    While scouring the internet I came across MS Audio plugs , which looked very interesting , so I bought a set and fitted them to the Klotz AC110 cables . I was really surprised at how good the new cables sounded . So much so that I sent them to Marco for a listen . He subsequently bought a couple of sets from me . So did another few forum members and all were very happy with their purchase , some replacing very expensive cables with the Klotz AC110 . All agreed that they were excellent.
    A little later Kevin ( cageyH ) suggested that we try the Klotz MC5000 cable instead of the AC110. Marco duly asked me to make up a set for him and this new interconnect sounded even better than the MS Audio / Klotz AC110 combination . So we all settled on the MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 combination.
    Everyoe who has bought these cables from me has been very impressed with them and all have kept them in their system , including me . They are very good indeed ( at any price )
    At the suggestion of some of the purchasers of this cable I have decided to offer them for sale to forum members here at what I believe is a very competitive price . If you are interested in purchasing these cables please feel free to contact me with your requirements and I can quote you a price .
    Last edited by brian2957; 11-07-2014 at 11:40.
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread