+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed for speakers

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by KimKod View Post
    Hi,

Yesterday i aquire a Pair of Rogers LS6

The diferences betewen my Monitor Audio Gold 7 and the Rogers LS6, apart of the size, are that Rogers have a depest bass and have a really nice midrange, but the MA have a better tweeter....
    Ummmm .... actually, I suspect that the Rogers tweeter is much better than the MA, but you have got used to a sound that is brighter than it really should be. MA speakers are a bit bright, so maybe you prefer that sound?

Live with the Rogers for a week or two and see if you can adjust to them - I think they are the more accurate speaker!

That assumes your wife does not throw them out before then.

I'm José.

Hi,

I went to the dealer, almost 3 months ago, and tested my amp with Sonus Faber, Dali, Proac, Visionic, etc... all mornig. I also listned, with other amps, B&W CM1, Monitor Audio RS1, etc.

Well after this journey i bouth a second hand, mint black Proac 1SC and i'm very hapy with them . I have them from 2 months now.

I didn't forget the Monitor Audio Studio 6, but they are hard to find. I have a friend that have a pair of Stuido's 6 and we gonna make a chalange with my Proac's on my house with my equipment.

Proac's are fast and delicious to listen. Very good definition on Higher and Lower frequencies.

Thanks
    Last edited by KimKod; 29-09-2009 at 20:02.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12