+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S Marantz cd-67mkII se Orginal SE (now on ebay)

I'm David.

Default F/S Marantz cd-67mkII se Orginal SE (now on ebay)

couldnt work out what it might be worth so i have just stuck it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marantz-cd-67m...d=p3286.c0.m14

CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

can i just point out to those of you who expressed an interest in buying this off me at the "right price" it is still on ebay and as of yet getting very little interest... i know its ebay and anything can happen in the last moments (i sold me meridian 203 for £147 ...WOOO)
    but still the small amout of people watching it and its current bid of £10 looks promising for anyone after a deal
    also to anyone off aos who buys it the £22 postage does not apply... this is only there for the people who cant be botherd to find anything cheaper and are happy with forking out for parcel farce 24 (i just go down the po with it and get them to sort it)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

....no remote ...no box!

+ Reply to Thread