In typically British fashion we have another brand with a three letter acronym as a name - and of course the 'too much an engineer to be a marketer' mentality. NVA, LFD, SRM, DNM, is it some sort of code? Through the years I've had good results from products including their acrylic turntable mat, "Contact Z" cleaner and today from one of their Silent Stage 6B isolation platforms:

It was the perfect fit for going under my Turntable stand, and one of my power amps is now sat on it. When first fitting (cable lengths) I had to bodge something and had a pile some warped LPs on the base of the amp with the footers in free air.

Since bi-amping there has always been a little bit of 'zing' or 'edge' in the highs, which I could forgive due to the better sound overall vs. using each as a single amp. Nothing I really worried about anyway, but since mounting the amp on the platform the zing has gone and there is a more liquid, natural sound. Some components are sensitive to what they're sat on, others less so, but in any case it also looks very nice under my stand...

Site is here: http://srm-tech.co.uk