I guess we all have equipment we owned or combinations of equipment that we remember fondly these may be of interest to the younger of us or those fond of a second hand bargain etc,. So I thought I would share some of mine.

Celestion SL6 loudspeakers great sound at the time and still ( my son-in-law has them now and by Dad before him ) they were my second pair of speakers the first being Mission 700's.

So what followed the SL6, well it just had to be the SL600 ( yes I know they had no bass and were difficult to drive ) they did things that made the hairs stand up on the back of your neck - vocals - imaging - detail! They would have stayed in the system longer had a friend not offered a wedge of money for them so he could partner them with the matching 6000 sub system which he bought for a song ! See part 2 for what followed these !

Musical Fidelity A100 amplifier the sound was glorious even if the phono stage was naff! Which leads me to the Michell ISO with Hera PSU another great phono stage at the price.

Part 2 to follow shortly .....