FOR SALE: REGA DAC

In perfect working order and condition.
    c/w the original packaging.
    One owner from new. Purchased by me @ Audio T in Park Street, Bristol

£325 + postage
    Collection Welcome

I know you all know what it looks like but will post some photos later
    Last edited by LittleTone; 02-04-2014 at 08:54. Reason: Amend
    Main System : Apple MacMini - Via USB - Mytek Stereo192 DAC/pre - Reference Fidelity ic's - Quad QSP Power - Talk3 speaker cable - PMC 23 Loudspeakers
    Secondary System : Apple Imac - Jriver MC - RME ADI-2 DAC - Klotz MC5000 ic's - Edifier R1280T active loudspeakers.

I'm Anthony.

Here's a link to some photos of the above Rega DAC

http://1drv.ms/1k2hkBc
    Main System : Apple MacMini - Via USB - Mytek Stereo192 DAC/pre - Reference Fidelity ic's - Quad QSP Power - Talk3 speaker cable - PMC 23 Loudspeakers
    Secondary System : Apple Imac - Jriver MC - RME ADI-2 DAC - Klotz MC5000 ic's - Edifier R1280T active loudspeakers.

I'm Anthony.

Default FS: Rega DAC

Bump For the Week-end

I'm Grant.

Thats a very pretty dac Tony.....looks well worth the money....whats the filters for?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anthony.

It's all about choice I guess. They are available on the Wolfson Chip Rega use so they made them available to the end user

Here are the different settings:

(low sample rates 32/44.1/48K)
    1 Linear phase half-band filter
    2 Minimum phase soft-knee filter
    3 Minimum phase half-band filter
    4 Linear phase apodising filter
    5 Minimum phase apodising filter

(medium & high sample rates 88.2/96 & 176.4/192K)
    1 Linear phase soft-knee filter
    2 Minimum phase soft-knee filter
    3 Linear phase brickwall filter
    4 Minimum phase apodising filter
    5 Linear phase apodising filter

Further info available on the Net

I'm Anthony.

Bump

I'm Anthony.

Now also available via Gumtree
    Item Reference - 1055903681

It really is in 'like new' condition

I'm Anthony.

Default FS: Rega DAC

Bump

I'm Anthony.

Default Fs: Rega dac

Week-end Bump

I'm Anthony.

Weekend Bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast