Thread: Crack and Crackle From Fridge

I'm Paul.

Nice to know they did the job Bev.

Paul.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Audioman View Post
    Nice to know they did the job Bev.

Paul.
    Well Paul I am quite amazed that these little suppressors could made such a massive change but they certainly have

If anyone else is suffering with cracks and crackles or pops from their fridge/freezer thermostat, or any other noisy appliance, then I can totally recommend these Russ Andrews "VDR & Contact Suppressor kits"... http://www.russandrews.com/product-V...essor-5785.htm

Fitting it completely got rid of the loud crack/pop/crackle i had through my rather sensitive Klipsch Heresys... It maybe that the Klipsch are so sensitive that it happend in the first place.... but whatever, it has completley rid the crack/pop associated with my fridge thermostat

I have absolutely NO IDEA how it works but it does

The very best £5 i have ever spent on my system... and for the full asking price of a tenner I think it is a bargain.... It took me about 5 minutes to solder it in place (using silver solder of course!!) ... If I can do it then you DEFINITELY can...

Just hope this might help others with a similar problem
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Paul.

You can get equivalent parts from Maplin for a few quid. RA have increased the price of these quite a bit since I purchased them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123