+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mucho respect for ART Speakers in Troon, Ayrshire....

synsei Guest

Default Mucho respect for ART Speakers in Troon, Ayrshire....

I'm just off the phone to these fabulous people after contacting them for information regarding the make and model of the dead tweeter in one of my Skibo's. I was asked about the circumstances of the failure and where I'd acquired the speakers? I was honest and told them a sick amp was the likely cause and that I'd bought them secondhand from a forum member, this turned out to be a total non-issue. My name and address were requested and thus I will be receiving not just one replacement Peerless tweeter on Saturday morning but a pair, FOC!!! So, the purpose of this thread is to congratulate and thank ART Speakers for their excellent service, I am very grateful indeed...

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Great service, can't say better than that!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tom.

It really is heart warming when a company like ART stands by it's products even when they have been told it's not directly their product that has failed. Big congrats to them for putting the customer first, even though they may be many times removed from the original owner

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Effem View Post
    It really is heart warming when a company like ART stands by it's products even when they have been told it's not directly their product that has failed. Big congrats to them for putting the customer first, even though they may be many times removed from the original owner

Indeed Frank it is wonderful that in our 'throw-away' society there are still outfits which exist with this ethic. It is also worth remembering that the Skibo's havn't been produced by ART for some years which I hope will bolster the confidence of anyone considering buying a used pair.

synsei Guest

I am utterly gobsamcked just now, in a couple of weeks time the two partners who own ART are coming here to my home to check the Skibo's to make sure everything is shipshape and as it should be. I am a great believer in fate and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. My faith has been thoroughly restored by this experience and I am truly touched by it

I'm James.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by synsei View Post
    I am utterly gobsamcked just now, in a couple of weeks time the two partners who own ART are coming here to my home to check the Skibo's to make sure everything is shipshape and as it should be. I am a great believer in fate and that everything that happens, happens for a reason. My faith has been thoroughly restored by this experience and I am truly touched by it
    Amazing news, and it's so great to see the personal touch is still alive and kicking!
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Mika.

Indeed it is nice to hear that some things are still as they should be
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Wonderful news. Service like that is rare in this day and age.
    Barry

I'm graham.

Default art

have art emotion signatures and think lifetime backup applies but good to hear it does indeed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast