+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to AoS

I'm Clive.

Default Hello to AoS

Hello

I have lurked in this forum off and on and am now joining in.

Strangely, after seeing Linn/Naim equipment in dealers in the 80s that is now where I am, with Harbeth speakers. Having the Harbeths has fulfilled a nagging desire to have Rogers speakers way back when. Anyhow it's been a long circuitous route to where I am now. I think this is an invaluable forum for advice - a place where people can pool their knowledge and experience. I suppose that apart from a lack of cash my main obstacle has always been being able to listen to a wide selection of equipment. Dealers are very accommodating but there's a limit to what one can achieve without having stuff at home. So others' experience is a really fantastic resource.

My musical tastes are quite broad - I think my last three concerts were Maurizio Pollini (this week), Crows' Bones and Nick Cave.

I'm ChrisB.

Hi Clive,
    Welcome to AoS - it's nice that you've taken the plunge with posting!

Cheers

I'm David.

Hi Clive, welcome

I'm martin.

Howdy and welcome, you'll find this place is like a bag of maltesers, once you start you can't stop.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Clive.

Thanks very much for the welcomes!

+ Reply to Thread