+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy on the block

I'm Patrick.

Default New guy on the block

Hello, my name is Patrick and I've loved great sounding music most of my life. Back in High School a neighbor buddy of mine got some brand new (huge) Speakerlab 7WA's and I fell in love. I then bought a Realistic integrated amp and it powered some Realistic T-100 speakers and I loved cranking them and watching the two 8 inch woofers pounding a away. But, I've always had a thing for classic Speakerlab speakers. So a few months ago I managed to find a pair is near perfect shape for $450 on Craigslist, I immediately snatched them up. I then picked up a Kenwood KR-9600 to power them and they sound awesome together! So, that's' a bit about me, now I'm just trying to tweak my system and keep it forever and probably be buried with it...

Patrick...

I'm ChrisB.

Hi Patrick and Welcome to AoS.
    I expect some pictures of your kit in the Gallery would be enjoyed by all!
    What sort of music is it that gets your drivers pounding?

I'm martin.

Howdy and welcome Patrick, we like pictures.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Patrick,

Wasn't 'Realistic' the trademark of Radio Shack (known in the UK as Maplin)? Yes, we would love to see some photos of your set up and to know what your tastes in music are.

Enjoy the Forum.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread