+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: FIA Formula One Championship ~ 2014

I'm paul.

What about his Shirley Bassey earrings and puff dddy gold chain
    petty I know but hey ho, I still wish him well for tomorrow he probably deserves a second
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

Get in there Lewis!

I'm drunk.

Awesome result. He totally monstered the start of the race and had enough lead to keep Rosberg behind him. Shame about Rosberg's engine trouble, but it appears the pendulum of reliability finally found equilibrium.

Last edited by Techno Commander; 23-11-2014 at 18:24.

I'm Robert.

SUPERB !!!!! Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton - MBE, FIA Formula 1 World Champion 2008 & 2014 That start and under pressure was from the master class. Well chuffed for the guy. Glad he acknowledged that Rosberg had given him a hard fight throughout. Glad Rosberg acknowledged Lewis deserved and earned the title. Goin' forward......... I feel for Button big time. Williams have looked good and will prepare for 2015 season on a positive knowing they can push Mercedes even harder. Rickiardo has a bright future. Lets hope they ditch the double points... no one wants it, neither the fans nor the drivers. Finally, prayers still with Bianchi and his family.
    Last edited by RobbieGong; 23-11-2014 at 18:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122