+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: So, tell us about your user name..............

I'm Graham.

Default Graham S

means exactly what it says on the tin - my totally unexciting handle. I have been called worse.
    GrahamS

I'm Mike.

Hi everyone my user name is Four Eyes - haven't been on here for ages and need to put a post in the Blank Canvas section - cheers

I'm John.

Got my username in 2001, had been using a biker pub for a few months and all of a sudden I kept getting called lurch, apparently due to my hieght and build. Anyway they have continued to call me that when ever I pop in so about 5 years ago i thought, too hell with it I will use it as my online ID aswell. Prior to that I used skyscraper as an online ID, a name that I used during the heady days of CB radio before it went legal.
    Everyone brings joy to my life.
    Some when they enter,
    Others when they leave.

OL Aurora Gold MK2/Encounter 3C/Hana SL/IA PS3.SE/MasterSound PHL5 v1/IA MB845 SE/Usher Dancer Mini 2 DMD/CXC/Node2/Amp-King modified DacMagic Plus.

I'm Steve.

I'm the tiny horse that Frank Zappa bought when he moved to Montana to become a Dental Floss Tycoon-Dynamo Hum came with him too. From my favourite FZ album 'Overnite Sensation'

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I'm the tiny horse that Frank Zappa bought when he moved to Montana to become a Dental Floss Tycoon-Dynamo Hum came with him too. From my favourite FZ album 'Overnite Sensation'
    So you still have your Zircon encrusted tweezers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    So you still have your Zircon encrusted tweezers?
    Said 'The Central Scrutinizer'.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Chris.

Hello,
    I dont think mine really needs explaining , but just in case, I am a Jimi Hendrix fan and it`s my favourite track [ Long version].
    Cheers

I'm Steve.

Yes, Electric Ladyland is really quite special, still love it almost 50 years on

I'm Bruce.

I'm approaching the point I've been waiting for my whole life. Act I: Growing up and school and all the rest of it; Act II: Working career and a practice marriage (and all the rest of that!); Act III: Freedom! At the moment I'm less than three years from Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. All the pieces are falling into place (suddenly feel the impulse to do the bwahaha thing).

Bruce

I'm Graham.

May you live long and prosper!
    GrahamS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960