+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: So, tell us about your user name..............

I'm Graham.

Default Graham S

means exactly what it says on the tin - my totally unexciting handle. I have been called worse.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Mike.

Hi everyone my user name is Four Eyes - haven't been on here for ages and need to put a post in the Blank Canvas section - cheers

I'm John.

Got my username in 2001, had been using a biker pub for a few months and all of a sudden I kept getting called lurch, apparently due to my hieght and build. Anyway they have continued to call me that when ever I pop in so about 5 years ago i thought, too hell with it I will use it as my online ID aswell. Prior to that I used skyscraper as an online ID, a name that I used during the heady days of CB radio before it went legal.
    Money may not make me happy.
    But it helps me afford the kind of misery I prefer.

SYSTEM 1:

Analogue.
    Brinkmann Bardo / 12" OL Enterprise Mk4 / Koetsu Rosewood Signature Platinum /BigBottle mk3 /MFA Baby Reference Pre/Nord One UP SE NC500M/Martin Logan Summit

Digital.
    Docet Lector CDP-7TL mkiii/Pimped Bluesound Node2 + BOTW SBooster Lps/ Pimped Mk1 Jolida Fx Glass DAC.

Wires etc.
    Audioplan Musicable ICs & TQ Black ll SC, assorted branded kettle leads.
    Target TT shelf & Alphason 5 shelf rack.
    Power Inspired AG1500S mains regen.

SYSTEM 2: Back to the 80s.

Garrard 401, RB250, A&R P77Mg / Mk1 Marantz CD63 SE / Sony TC-FX150 / Sansui T500L / Cambridge Audio C50 + 2x A50 as bridged monos (mid 80s Stan Curtis's design) / or KEF 104ab/ Original 80s Monster Cable IC, DNM SC / Target 5 shelf rack.

SPARE KIT:
    A&R E77Mg
    Ortofon 2M Silver + Blue stylus
    Philips CD600
    Arcam Alpha 8P
    Pro-Ject DacBox S FL
    CCA
    FiiO Taishan
    Heybrook HB1 S2
    Q Acoustics 3050

I'm Steve.

I'm the tiny horse that Frank Zappa bought when he moved to Montana to become a Dental Floss Tycoon-Dynamo Hum came with him too. From my favourite FZ album 'Overnite Sensation'

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I'm the tiny horse that Frank Zappa bought when he moved to Montana to become a Dental Floss Tycoon-Dynamo Hum came with him too. From my favourite FZ album 'Overnite Sensation'
    So you still have your Zircon encrusted tweezers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    So you still have your Zircon encrusted tweezers?
    Said 'The Central Scrutinizer'.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Chris.

Hello,
    I dont think mine really needs explaining , but just in case, I am a Jimi Hendrix fan and it`s my favourite track [ Long version].
    Cheers

I'm Steve.

Yes, Electric Ladyland is really quite special, still love it almost 50 years on

I'm Bruce.

I'm approaching the point I've been waiting for my whole life. Act I: Growing up and school and all the rest of it; Act II: Working career and a practice marriage (and all the rest of that!); Act III: Freedom! At the moment I'm less than three years from Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. All the pieces are falling into place (suddenly feel the impulse to do the bwahaha thing).

Bruce

I'm Graham.

May you live long and prosper!
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast