+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

I'm Wade.

Default Hello

Hi,
    My name is Rod and I live in the northeast area of the US. To be honest, one of the main reasons that I decided to join this forum was to spread the word about a conversion( not my own, but the brainchild of Hi-Q of England) that has been done to a piece of equipment that I own. The unit is a Yaqin MS22-B phono pre-amp and I have seen here and on many other audio forums words of praise for this unit(in its stock form). I don't want to challenge any of those who like their stock Yaqin, but IMO (and numerous others) there is absolutely no comparison between the stock and Hi-Q's versions (regardless of what tubes your using). This conversion does require some technical knowhow, but it has been acomplised by more than one novice. Anyway, hello to you all and I hope that at least some of you appreciate this information as much as I have.
    My equipment consists of: Emotiva XPA-2, Philips GA-212 Shure M91ED w/Jico SAS, Marantz preamp, Pioneer Elite CD, LSA1 monitors.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lez/Yaq...n%20MS-22B.pdf

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/tubes...ml#post3342427

synsei Guest

Hello Rod and welcome to AoS. I am sure those who own a Yaqin MS22-B will find the information you have posted very useful, perhaps you could post it here, this is our DIY section. Thanks

I'm Wade.

Thank you for the kind greetings, and I would be happy to post this info in the DIY section.

I'm Steve.

Welcome Rod. There is more to AOS than the DIY section and the virtues of the Yaquin phono stage. Check em out and join in.

I'm Wade.

Thank you, I have browsed about a bit and and I agree, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread