+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jelco tonearm cable

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
    I too may join the AYFC (AOC Yannis Fan Club)
    What is AOC?
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Andrei.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    What is AOC?
    AOC Original Cupcakes
    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Sources:[/B] [B]1[/B][/COLOR] PC & Wyred4Sound DAC-2 DSDse   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]2[/B][/COLOR] Oppo BDP105   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]3[/B][/COLOR] Technics SL·1210 MK5 (Jelco 750D · Benz Wood).    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speaker Cable[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Nordost Frey.[/COLOR]    [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Interconnects [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Oyaide[/COLOR][COLOR=black] & [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Geisha [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Silver.
    [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#a52a2a]Phono Stage [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black]Fosgate Signature V2. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Preamp [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Ayon Eris[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR]   [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Power Amp[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]ATC P1. [/COLOR]  ​ [COLOR=#a52a2a][B]Speakers[/B][/COLOR] Triangle Magellan Cello.     [COLOR=#A9A9A9]Oh Sting, where is thy death?[/COLOR]

I'm Kevin.

AOC - Appelatation Origine Contrôle
    Like champagne.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
    I too may join the AYFC (AOC Yannis Fan Club). I understand the subscription is the price of a pair of interconnects.
    Beware. It is contagious
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Stephen.

Dave (MCRU) kindly sent me one of his "Yannis cables" to try (its the Gaia 423.5 phono-litz) with Eichman bullet phono plugs and a Furutech DIN.
    I am liking this cable very much. There is more detail and clarity than the Jelco but (importantly) it doesn't change the "tone" of the music which is good because it's taken me ages to get that how I like it. Instruments sound more natural and imaging is tighter. There also seems to be less surface noise apparent (is this possible?).

Anyway, I'm keeping it as it really fits well with my system - just what the doctor ordered

Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by worrasf; 25-01-2014 at 16:20.
    Always a little further

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Aye, a nice cable.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    Dave (MCRU) kindly sent me one of his "Yannis cables" to try (its the Gaia 423.5 phono-litz) with Eichman bullet phono plugs and a Furutech DIN.
    I am liking this cable very much. There is more detail and clarity than the Jelco but (importantly) it doesn't change the "tone" of the music which is good because it's taken me ages to get that how I like it. Instruments sound more natural and imaging is tighter. There also seems to be less surface noise apparent (is this possible?).

Anyway, I'm keeping it as it really fits well with my system - just what the doctor ordered

Steve
    Yep ! Quality

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123