+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to say hello

I'm Clive.

Default Time to say hello

I'm a vinyl, SE valve amp, open baffle person but I mix this with dsp for correcting room modes so I believe digital has a place! I build most of my gear. I'm also quite taken by computer audio so I really think that digital isn't so bad.

I review for www.enjoythemusic.com and have reviewed for the diy section of Hi-Fi World numerous times and before that I wrote a couple of times per year for Hi-Fi News, starting from the early '80s. I do however have a real job that pays the bills!

Clive

I'm Nick.

198 posts and then you say Hello! Are you like that with all your friends
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    I'm a vinyl, SE valve amp, open baffle person but I mix this with dsp for correcting room modes so I believe digital has a place! I build most of my gear. I'm also quite taken by computer audio so I really think that digital isn't so bad.

I review for www.enjoythemusic.com and have reviewed for the diy section of Hi-Fi World numerous times and before that I wrote a couple of times per year for Hi-Fi News, starting from the early '80s. I do however have a real job that pays the bills!

Clive
    Hi Clive

Welcome to AOS. Though I have seen you around. I do enjoy reading enjoythemusic.com.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post

198 posts and then you say Hello! Are you like that with all your friends
    I could say that my friends get to me by what I do, not what what I say I do

But, I fully understand the need for protocol on the BB so I'm following it, albeit belatedly!

Hi D S D L, glad you enjoythemusic!

I'm ILOB.

It is always good to read your thoughts and views Clive
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Steve.

Hi Clive. I spoke to you on the phone a good while back, I was hoping myself and Ian Walker could come over and listen to your Atlas.....

I hope to make the trip if the offer is still open, and also I now have the major components for my own OB's ( Rane X-over, drivers etc)

hope to see you soon!
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm Clive.

Sure Steve, the offer is still there. I reckon Ian will find that the system sounds better than when he last heard it.

+ Reply to Thread