+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M2Tech Marley Headphone Amp, evaluation needed.

I'm Keith.

Default M2Tech Marley Headphone Amp, evaluation needed.

Purité Audio are just about to take delivery of our first batch of the new M2Tech
    'Marley' headphone amplifiers.
    http://www.m2tech.biz/

I have no experience of headphones and it would be really useful to have some feedback from experienced headphone users.
    Essentially I need to know that it works, does everything you require, and hopefully sounds great .
    The SRP for the Marley will be around £950 inc vat.
    Keith.
    Cessaro Horn Acoutics,David Wright ,Mola-Mola , Weiss MAN301,Dynavector XV1- Manger Loudspeakers Grimm Audio LS1,worlds best sounding loudspeaker.
    Mini DSP digital signal processing.
    www.puriteaudio.co.uk

I'm Keith.

Ideally I am looking for a headphone 'enthusiast' with several pairs, I would just like some feedback, regarding SQ and the amps ability to drive every impedance.
    Keith.
    Cessaro Horn Acoutics,David Wright ,Mola-Mola , Weiss MAN301,Dynavector XV1- Manger Loudspeakers Grimm Audio LS1,worlds best sounding loudspeaker.
    www.puriteaudio.co.uk

I'm Malcolm.

Hi Keith
    I do the majority on my listening with headphones so would be interested in looking at something new
    I understand its a balanced amplifier and I have 2 sets set up in this way the Audeze 2's and Sennheiser HD 800's
    Also Sennheiser HD 600, Hd 650, Fostex TP50, AKG K240 etc

Also have other kit for comparison such as Headroom BUDA (balanced), Apex Peak Volcan, NVA and Earmax

I'm Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Complin View Post
    Hi Keith
    I do the majority on my listening with headphones so would be interested in looking at something new
    I understand its a balanced amplifier and I have 2 sets set up in this way the Audeze 2's and Sennheiser HD 800's
    Also Sennheiser HD 600, Hd 650, Fostex TP50, AKG K240 etc

Also have other kit for comparison such as Headroom BUDA (balanced), Apex Peak Volcan, NVA and Earmax
    Malcolm Hi, thanks very much indeed for getting in touch, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.
    Could you email me your details, there is a contact page on the website,
    Thanks very much indeed,
    Keith.
    www.puriteaudio.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread