+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kit and cable burn in

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    No, not at all. Their fate will be much worse. Those that are convicted of being aurally unclean will be stripped of their rank and insignia and transported to the AoS prison facility on a distant and inhospitable planet. (Still under construction but it will be a bit like that one they get sent to in the first series of Blake's Seven) where they will live out their days forced to listen to the Smith's first LP on continuous playback through a system fed by unbranded mains cables that bear no resemblance to donkey wallopers. There may well be a crazy semi-religious cult led by Brian Blessed, or if he is not available his non-union Mexican equivalent, although I understand that detail has yet to be finalised.
    That reminds me, I really should take up the subject of uniforms with Marco. Middle age spread plus tight and shiny PVC uniforms in black do not good bed fellows make, and WHERE IS MY WHIP???

I'm Geoff.

Will we be marching with fixed bayonets or not?

And has the band been briefed on which martial tunes to play?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345