+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Announcing the new Mini-1 amplifier, the spiritual successor to the Amptastic Mini-T

I'm Chris.

Default Announcing the new Mini-1 amplifier, the spiritual successor to the Amptastic Mini-T

Hey all, we're finally very happy to be able to start spouting info on the first of our new amplifier range: The Mini-1 amplifier. Hurrah!! It's based around the brilliant Tripath TA2020 with better power management on the PCB, beautiful exterior, and even better components and circuit layout. Pre-order and additional information on our website.

This amp is as per the title of the thread, a spiritual successor to the old model Mini-T, it builds on the success of this and improves it in many ways (see our blog post for more info).

We're still working on getting the product manual documentation, and other marketing materials together but we didn't want to wait any longer before allowing customers the option to pre-order for one of the limited run first batch! So please get in line and pre-order, you will help support us in this early stage of the release and also make sure you get your hands on one of the first units

Why the name change? Well we wanted to help set us apart from other people using the same or similar naming. Plus in the future we don't want to be limited to 'Class T' architecture

Where better to announce this than with our friends at AoS? Any questions please ask, PM or contact us directly on sales@amptastic.com

ATB, Team Amptastic
    Last edited by amptastic; 15-12-2013 at 15:17.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amptastic View Post
    Why the name change? Well we wanted to help set us apart from other people using the same or similar naming. Plus in the future we don't want to be limited to 'Class T' architecture
    This is particularly encouraging news. Even though I am well sorted for amplification at the moment I look forward to hearing about what may be in the pipeline for the future

I'm Rustie.

Hi Chris,

Are you still planning shipping the units out at th end of Jan, was hoping maybe sooner like mid January for pips in EU? Can't wait to get in the door especially after seeing the internals that look outstanding tbh.

BTW it was an ADBlocker plug-in that was causing an error ("There were too many redirects") when selecting PayPal as payment.

Might be a good idea addiing this as a note on the pre-order page for people who may not be aware of this!

Hope it's ok to post this pic...
    Last edited by orky87; 03-01-2014 at 20:18.

I'm Rich.

Excitement building here...
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread