+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New TV

I'm Andr'e.

Default New TV

Just typical Christmas around the corner & our Samsung LCD TV is acting up, keeps shutting down, however i have no time for unreliability hence we need a new one..

We only require 36-39'' max.. Anyone know anything about those Panasonic 'Viera' 100Hz LCD's? I don't watch TV just the wife so i guess nothing gadgetry just great picture is required..

I'm inthescottishmafia.

If you are quick Andre, there are some real bargains on ebay with this Black Friday thing they have going on, I got a combination Lenovo laptop/net book for £180 that retails at £450. Think there were some Panny tv's. The Panny's are amongst the best for pictures from what I've seen.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Andr'e.

Thanks Ali i'll have a ganders..

I'm Neil.

Panasonic plasmas are best but 42 in is the smallest. 42gt60 B is the best but at a grand is a lot of money watch out for HD ready as opposed to full HD but there are great prices (crazy in my view) on Panny plasmas at the minute from 42 to 50 inch

Regards Neil
    Regards Neil

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep,they are stopping making them, so there will be some real bargains.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Andr'e.

Thanks Chaps like i say it's only the wife that watches the TV, women aint nutters like us blokes .. I have my own TV for DVD's only where i can escape

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    If you are quick Andre, there are some real bargains on ebay with this Black Friday thing they have going on, I got a combination Lenovo laptop/net book for £180 that retails at £450. Think there were some Panny tv's. The Panny's are amongst the best for pictures from what I've seen.

x2 l have a Panny Pasma and have to say they are really are great.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Andr'e.

Ok thanks Chaps got another Sammy LCD for Living room & same for bedroom

+ Reply to Thread