Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Review coming soon about a stunning cable I am playing with . . . . . .

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Hi Frank,
    Yes I think you will become famous as the first user of this cable when it goes public, glad you liked it.

System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Audioman View Post
    David hasn't told you the price yet .
    Well it's probably then a case of selling my conjugal rights (cheap) or a kidney (lightly used) as a deposit

Damn well worth it I say, although I will sorely miss the kidney

I'm David.

I sent 2 of these interconnects out, one to Frank and another to a local audiophile chap in Shipley, luckily what I heard when I plugged them in is the same as what Frank and Andy heard,
    early days yet but the design of the cable has been patented and I had to sign a NDA with the "inventor" of the cable design who lives in Huddersfield and who I met quite by chance.

Yes "inventor" because it is just that, a completely new design that will blow your socks off, any way, enough for now and form an orderly queue please because you will be amazed.

I'm Confused.

Frank, do you think you could be a touch less enthusiastic in future please? - You've probably priced it way out of my price range and that of one or two others .
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Simon.

Has been granted a patent, or just submitted?
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm stu.

How much?
    301/Puresound 2A3/quite large Grf cab horny ones.Eminence/Coral/Le cleach

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    Frank, do you think you could be a touch less enthusiastic in future please? - You've probably priced it way out of my price range and that of one or two others .
    Dave.
    I can honestly say that no other cable EVER has got me this fired up about it's performance. Yes I have heard a huge number that had some great attributes but all had some form of shortcoming (subtle admittedly), yet I can't find any at all with this cable - it excels in all areas.

I am just as frustrated as you all probably are not knowing even a rough idea of what they are likely to cost

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Effem View Post
    I can honestly say that no other cable EVER has got me this fired up about it's performance. Yes I have heard a huge number that had some great attributes but all had some form of shortcoming (subtle admittedly), yet I can't find any at all with this cable - it excels in all areas.

I am just as frustrated as you all probably are not knowing even a rough idea of what they are likely to cost
    Aye there's the rub

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    How much?
    That is the burning question Stu and I have no idea how much it is likely to cost.

I have asked David if I can hang on to it until your bakeoff of the 15th so I can show you and the others what I have written in my appraisal isn't just hot air or hype

synsei Guest

It sounds as if it is going to be very expensive. Once talk of a patent breaks cover it is pretty much a given

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast