+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do all plasma TVs do a bad job with SD ?

I'm inthescottishmafia.

And then we have 4k coming out..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    If you want a Panny you need to act fast. They've ceased production of all plasma screens. It's a terrible shame as that only leaves Samsung making plasma displays. I far prefer them to LCD, although OLED is the best of all (way too expensive right now).
    Hifi is more important so that has been taking the time.
    TV is ok with the free 36" CRT I got some years ago and it will have to be little money, most likely 2nd hand
    (Mr.Philistine)
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    And then we have 4k coming out..
    Cheapskate here keeps well off the leading edge !
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

MartinT Guest

I'll be going with 4k as soon as proper broadcasts begin. I love the 4k system in the cinema.

Mike - you could buy multiple new Pannys with the sale of just one of your Naim items gathering dust...

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    Mike - you could buy multiple new Pannys with the sale of just one of your Naim items gathering dust...
    Need time and to get hand out of rear

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12