+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Marco's cleaning process with new vinyl, using an RCM

I'm Grant.

yes its diluted. might need a bit more...the brush often soaks up a bit too. some old greasy records it can smear and puddle a bit, so you need to work at it a bit.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Gone.

A very special offer on The Right One fluid HERE

I'm jamie.

im going to make my own using Triton x and distilled water.
    this is a good read if you like to diy.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.p...-wrong.689430/
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Peter.

Default The Right One

I ordered this a few times and I'm running out of the last bottle I purchased. I've looked at the eBay listing and assume it's no longer available. Does anyone know a good alternative or give me an idiots guide to mix Triton X and distilled water. The above link was far too complicated to follow!!

Help

Thanks

I'm jamie.

yep,its very gloopy so put 1 teaspoon in a jar and add 1 teaspoon of water and mix up,immersing the jar in warm water will help it mix,slowly add another teaspoon and mix again,keep going untill you have 1 teaspoon of triton to 9 of water,this is you stock solution.

to make the cleaner you use 5% of your stock to a litre of water,you can also add 5% ipa if you wish.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm jamie.

you can get the right one fluid from mcru he's selling it,although i think there might be a little price rise lol

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    you can get the right one fluid from mcru he's selling it,although i think there might be a little price rise lol
    He'll have paid for the rights to it though so doesn't seem so unreasonable when you consider that he has got to pay that off. I doubt much gets sold too since most people heavily into vinyl make their own and those who dabble don't tend to bother with anything more than a quick brush over before cuing. Niche market at best.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Peter.

Thanks for the advice. I assume MCRU is Mains Cables R Us ?

I'm Simon.

I don't see it, unless it's the own branded stuff? If so, is this confirmed The Right One? The description is vague at best.

I'm Peter.

I looked on MCRU and couldn't see it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast