+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinyl. At Last.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Thanks chaps. Statics not in use at the moment Barry, that's the next project..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    That 250 S-shaped looks quite like a 750. I used to have the straight version.
    It is the straight version Martin.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

MartinT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    It is the straight version Martin.
    Umm, looks s-shaped to me. Must be something about the photo

I'm Andr'e.

Cool Aliwith the '401' {Dunno about the plinth & the rest of the bumf loike}

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers mate.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dave.

LOL, just been looking at leaning machines on fleabay. That one from the man in Brazil looks good, just use your own vacuum cleaner.
    I use one of those and can recommend it wholeheartedly. Wonderful machine for a fraction of the price. Nice chap to deal with as well.
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    Umm, looks s-shaped to me. Must be something about the photo
    D'oh! Misread your post and then made a mistake in my reply. It is indeed the s shape Martin.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
    I use one of those and can recommend it wholeheartedly. Wonderful machine for a fraction of the price. Nice chap to deal with as well.
    Have you got a link please?

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Shane.

LOL, just been looking at leaning machines on fleabay. That one from the man in Brazil looks good, just use your own vacuum cleaner.
    Any chance of a link to that, Ali? Couldn't find it on a quick search.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast