+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Furutech e-TP60E AC Power Distributor + Schuko connectors

I'm Steve.

Default FS: Furutech e-TP60E AC Power Distributor + Schuko connectors

The e-TP60E is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by massively contaminated electrical power. The AC waveform becomes severely distorted by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus radiated high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects. There are also distortion products at the top and bottom of the AC waveform created by switch-mode power supplies in electronic devices on the same circuit. Additionally, you’re never alone; your residential AC mains supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer. That’s why many audio and video enthusiasts notice their systems are more enjoyable late at night or on weekends!

The beautifully crafted special grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference), and a layer of Formula GC-303 blocks EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference). Internal wiring is FURUTECH μ-14 wire(14 AWG) that guarantees low resistance. Furutech Hyper Quality High Performance SCHUKO sockets are wired to the IEC AC input of the e-TP60E. SCHUKO sockets feature 24k gold-plated Eutectic brass α (Alpha) Conductor, non-magnetic conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.

The Final Result

The 2-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process works in tandem with other design-in features to create the most optimized AC power transfer possible. Furutech’s total awareness and devotion to detail results in a greater sense of power, dynamics, and resolution, with cleaner, blacker backgrounds and a larger, more stable soundstage, vivid tonal colors and deeper extension at both ends of the frequency range. The e-TP60 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.

Formula GC-303

GC-303 is a special material that Furutech layers and bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis. It actually absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The e-TP60E uses no other filtering besides GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components.

Many advantages, not least the absence of fuses in the Schuko mains connectors.

Boxed, new and unused. RRP - 283 Euros. Asking £195.00

Also available, two high quality Furutech Gold FI-E11 Schuko 250V AC connectors. RRP 43.70 Euros each. Asking £25.00 each.

Please contact Steve on 01252 695525 / 07725 874832 (Fleet, Hampshire)

I'm Steve.

Schuko connectors now spoken for!

Power distribution unit still for sale at £195 ono (£300 new).

I'm Steve.

All now SOLD!
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Alex.

Another speedy sale!

I'm Josie.

Hi Steve.

Next time, could you please post pictures of the actual items for sale?

A picture of your system isn't good enough.

Thanks
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Martin.

In fairness to Steve this sale ad dates from may 2009 which is before either of us joined this site, Not sure the picture rule was in place then
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

I don't know what happened to the picture as Martin has pointed out, I posted the advert in 2009!!!!!

I updated it yesterday because I was contacted by someone enquiring if the Furutech distribution block was still for sale.

Usually I am very meticulous in updating my adverts when something has sold, so I asked where he had seen the advert (AOS).

Sure enough, I had updated the sale of the Schuko plugs, but not the e-TP60E AC unit.

It's not every day that I am contacted about a 7 year old advert, but I thought I would update to save anyone else the trouble of contacting me about it!
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by alcarmichael View Post
    Another speedy sale!
    8years and no bumps!!!
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Josie.

HAHA...!

Oh yes.... Sorry Steve, my mistake. Didn't see the date there.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm James.

Ah fleet, I used to live there many moons ago.
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

+ Reply to Thread