I'm Grant.

Another brainwave. Shock. 2 in one day lol

Power chromecast audio with battery and plug headphones in
    Control vol with phone
    Not half bad
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Another brainwave. Shock. 2 in one day lol

Power chromecast audio with battery and plug headphones in
    Control vol with phone
    Not half bad
    I've done similar but from the mains, not bad at all.

I'm Grant.

Indeed it is good, and no amp needed as there seems to be plenty volume, with the buds anyway. could save me some cash lol.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Indeed it is good, and no amp needed as there seems to be plenty volume, with the buds anyway. could save me some cash lol.
    Keep your pocket and whatever you have in it warm too 😉

I'm Grant.

reckon you could use i on the go as well mike. either with a mobile data dongle or using phones own hotspot. I have both . setting it up initially might require a bit of thought though.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

reckon you could use i on the go as well mike. either with a mobile data dongle or using phones own hotspot. I have both . setting it up initially might require a bit of thought though.
    I now just use my mobile phone instead of my music player, it sounds much better and takes 128gb card too, in the car I Bluetooth from it to stereo and on 4g unlimited I don't worry about usage of Google Music, Amazon Prime or Tidal IF I need to use them.

Motorola X Play, battery last 2 days no problem and like I say audio from it is superb.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 14-12-2016 at 21:23.

I'm Grant.

Great service from Audio Technika, and new cans here in a day. Was expecting tomorrow or monday via dpd.
    These are ATH-MSR7's .

These have come with a carry strap, metal connectors and two bags. One for headphones which is nice soft stuff with ambossed name of company..the other a freebie shopping bag.

Also 3 detachable cables of differing lengths, all quite nice especially at the pricepoint.

Plugged into my current rig, which is samsung s3 streaming spotify into a chromecast audio dongle. Phone controls volume etc.

Intitial first few songs are very impressive.

Got these from audio technika. Like the brown colour and think its called gunmetal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Default I think I am (not) finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

Got a freebie keyring bottle opener and a leather foldaway usb stick too. These are lovely headphones, both sound and comfort..Build quality seems excellent too.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

Got a freebie keyring bottle opener and a leather foldaway usb stick too. These are lovely headphones, both sound and comfort..Build quality seems excellent too.

So...much...brown...leather...

That cat Grant is one Bad Motherf.....

I'm Geoff.

They certainly look the part Grant. Very smart .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread