+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 249 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think I Am Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Grant.

Did I say I'm finished.....well, I accidentally bought this.....oops.

Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.6- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. BERESFORD SWITCHBOX. - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - TANDBERG TCD310 - CARTS.. AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm James.

I have recently had couple of these amps, very nice indeed, what are your thoughts.

I'm Grant.

well, just got it but seems well built and sounds superb. As good as I have heard tbh....all Japanese audiophile grade parts I am led to believe so as this one has a 240/220 dropdown tx with it I am hoping it will be a long term keeper.
    I still love my Audioromy though so I will need to find a place for it somewhere.
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.6- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. BERESFORD SWITCHBOX. - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - TANDBERG TCD310 - CARTS.. AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Grant.

as an update I have sold the audioromy and bought a Nakamichi CA5 pre. This was for the Yaqin originally, to turn it into a power amp but it never got past the main system test, as the phono stage is so good it is now being used just for that. Maybe a bit of a waste but it sounds so good that is where it will stay.
    will post a pic later.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Andr'e.

Going back ter o/p you will never be finished

I'm Grant.

Well, think we all knew that would never be .....I managed to give up fags easily, but this it difficult. Yhink there should be help on the National health.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Been a lot of changes to my studio and is nearly ready for testing.

Waiting on a PSU for the Creek and we will see if it has been a waste of time effort and wonga.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

The shed is about ready for the season....got 3 systems so I won't get bored and I just picked up one of these

weighs a ton but is in nice condition. Excuse the pun.

Oh and I have finally finished building the variac.
    just needs a knob.

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

I have used the mains conditioner upstairs with system 2 and it has made a difference....the bass is deffo tighter and more controlled etc.......only tried it with the cd player through the Beresford dac so far but will try the pc tomorrow...I hope for improvements there but have to wait and see...It runs nice and quiet I might add....
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Nigel.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but how do you find the 21L's?

Nigel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 249 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast