+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 265 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2649

Thread: I Think I Am Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    she thinks im sexy
    Are you sure it was delivered to the right address?
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Are you sure it was delivered to the right address?
    hey, she is here now and possession in 9/10ths the law might add some lights and sockets at a later date.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

2 new members of the family.. Alexa and her little sister

Little sis has a line out so connects up to my system easily. Sound is great and i dont have to even pick anything up...lol

The big lass is heavy suggesting a decent magnet in there. Sound from its omni speaker is excellent and powerful.
    They are both fairly smart but will no doubt get smarter
    Updating after use for a few days is positive. They are both very good and the ability for the sall Dot to connect to your stereo is great. It plays spotify really well.
    The big Echo is a standalone unit and has an amazingly good output and tone.... on request she gives me most things I ask for......News, weather, wiki, alarms, reminders, takes notes; pretty much a polite secretary who plays music on request. can even give her a line from a song and she will find and play it.. as it grows it will be excellent for disabled folk, as you can add lights, coffee machines etc and doorbells soon.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Got the chance of a new stylus for my cart so it came today.
    A jico sas for my shure m55.

Now fitted and playing some beatles(the new love double).
    Tracking at 1.3 gm it is silent; no background at all(even on headphones). Music is lovely. Great bass, great everything really.

Nice clean record helps lol

Wont be eating much this week but worth it.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Brian.

Very nice mate
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    DAC 3 French DAC
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Chord Epic Twin

I'm Grant.

cheers Brian. its a very delicate thing.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

I wonder how it compares to the surprisingly decent sounding M75 ED II I picked up recently?
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Gonna be hard to beat this anywhere near price I paid. It seems to have gone up in price

https://www.lpgear.com/product/eSHN055E.html

220 for stylus and say another 40 for a good cart...
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

220 for stylus and say another 40 for a good cart...
    Blimey! Didn't realise they were that dear these days.
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Grant.

the sas's were always dear, but have gone up. PS, the marks on record are reflections and lens aberrations
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread