+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 375 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3741

Thread: I Think I'm sure I'm Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Geoff.

As long as it's sounding good mate!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Updating after use for a few days is positive. They are both very good and the ability for the sall Dot to connect to your stereo is great. It plays spotify really well.
    The big Echo is a standalone unit and has an amazingly good output and tone.... on request she gives me most things I ask for......News, weather, wiki, alarms, reminders, takes notes; pretty much a polite secretary who plays music on request. can even give her a line from a song and she will find and play it.. as it grows it will be excellent for disabled folk, as you can add lights, coffee machines etc and doorbells soon.
    And now M6 is spying on everyone through these devices! I saw a video online, the owner asks, "do you always tell the truth?", and the device says, "I always tell the truth as best I can". So then he asked," are you connected to the CIA?", and the device immediately cut itself off! Funny stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Smart device vulnerability? https://www.bitdefender.com/box/blog...ect-user-data/

The 'powers that be' will of course deny this, but then, I wouldn't believe them even if they said they were lying!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

i get a warning if anything tries to join my network, that hasnt before. i tried a unit never before used and was informed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I don't want a 'smart' anything (including women ).

I'm Grant.

as I get dimmer it looks smarter as to security, my bb is as secure as its likely to be without spending cash. if cia or whoever are following what I say etc they will be bemused and bored in equal measures
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

They (whoever 'they' may be) can hack away at my PC as much as they like. As I'm still using 'timefreeze', anything changed or added to the computer by the bad guys will automatically be erased once I turn off.

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    as I get dimmer it looks smarter as to security, my bb is as secure as its likely to be without spending cash. if cia or whoever are following what I say etc they will be bemused and bored in equal measures
    I feel the same. They can look at my computers all they want, nothing interesting in there but my latest band recordings. And I'd be pleased if they would listen to them! I think it was Nixon that was supposedly having the CIA looking into TV's that were looking back into everyone's living room. At that time they told him it was an insurmountable task. But now thanks to Slodon, we know the NSA is listening to every cell phone and email on earth! I can't imagine the tedium of that job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

With ref to the SAS stylus, ive been trying various weights and came down on the minimum permissible.. IE 1 gram. seems light but sounds good. its spec says 1.25 +_ .25 so im at the very bottom
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

What's it supposed to track at Grant ? I heard one of these , on a GL75 , down at James place and it sounded excellent .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread