Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3741

Thread: I Think I'm sure I'm Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Grant.

Cheers guys I'm pleased with the result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Your current arrangements look great Grant. Puts my 'warehouse' style Hi-Fi to shame!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Your current arrangements look great Grant. Puts my 'warehouse' style Hi-Fi to shame!
    Thanks mate. Its a change at least and allows me to use the big Pioneer
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Looks good Grant, and I assume sounds not bad as well

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Looks good Grant, and I assume sounds not bad as well
    Cheers Robin. Sounds decent yes, although one mans decent will be anothers crap, or great I guess. Just getting to grip with the amp really as Ive not used it much and never in this setup. Its probably too powerful for these speakers but not as bad as the Sony was. Quite a nice amp as you'd expect from pioneer's near top of the tree.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Default I Think I Am Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

Spun some Frankie this morning and have to say he was in good voice. I was a tad concerned that i was feeling a little vibration on the slate plinth which is new, since changing racks to table. I tried some sorbothane under the tt feet but its still there, so not coming from table. But, it seems to be sounding better for it, or in spite of it. Seems to go against general ideas but hey ho, i,m all for results.

Last edited by struth; 23-03-2017 at 21:45.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quick video test for the pioneer with the big telly,s. Sounds decent i think.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Opened up the pro art. Been meaning to do this for an age

Quite decent and big transformer
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Definately got a fault lthough no idea what. It seems to be mostly under 100 hz..hit the 100hz cut button and it all but goes away... a sort of spitting noise. I cant find any info on it and there are a few small chips in it so assuming its probably one of those.
    God knows what it would have cost to make but it must have been more than i paid new.tiawan or no tiawan. I guess its spares now.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Systems looking very nice Grant.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread