+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chord Electronics DAC users - don't upgrade Mac OS to Mavericks just yet

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by synsei View Post
    Ease up Gordon, there's a good chap. Windows users constantly get flack from Appleheads regarding this sort of issue so forgive us if we splutter into our morning cupper when the roles are reversed. It's all in good fun mate
    Its the stupidity from both sides that gets on my tits. Lots of things that are 'just good fun' are nothing of the kind. Its time we all started having a laugh about other choices too. What car do you drive?? What washing machine do you use?

I wish that a certain signature on this forum that mocks the PC brigade would be removed because it just invites this sort of shit.

Anyway, cross out any of the following that don't apply. I'm not prejudiced, I have friends who....are gay/moslem/use a PC etc etc. All good fun until it isn't. I can hear the 'PC' comments now
    Last edited by Gordon Steadman; 26-10-2013 at 11:49. Reason: misspelling - using a PC keyboard

synsei Guest

On my part Gordon I can assure you that my back is broad and I take anything of this sort in good humour, my apologies if any of my comments have caused offence.

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by synsei View Post
    On my part Gordon I can assure you that my back is broad and I take anything of this sort in good humour, my apologies if any of my comments have caused offence.
    Nah, you haven't cause offence in any way. I liken it all the vitriol between the objective and subjective camps. All so unnecessary. The human condition I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12