+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 best... Turntables

I'm Martyn.

Default 10 best... Turntables

If you look at page 41 in today's 'i' newspaper it lists the 10 best turntables. The ' Best Buy ' is the Numark TTUSB, at £93. So now you know...

I'm Dave.

In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

synsei Guest

Okey dokey then... ahem

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn Miles View Post
    If you look at page 41 in today's 'i' newspaper it lists the 10 best turntables. The ' Best Buy ' is the Numark TTUSB, at £93. So now you know...
    Good, glad we got that sorted then. Saves us all a lot of messing about and unnecessary expenditure in future!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Robert.

Not sure what to say really !

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I'll stick to me Dual 701 and Garrards thanks
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Shaun.

Oh my that has just saved me from deciding between a Divine Audio with Origin Live arm or Rega P6. I'm so glad I now know which is the best ever.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    Oh my that has just saved me from deciding between a Divine Audio with Origin Live arm or Rega P6. I'm so glad I now know which is the best ever.
    Not interested in the Audio Technica then Shaun, I mean it did make No1 in the list so it has to be the best...

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

(words failing)

Pete

I'm Andrew.

For all that this article is pretty lame it still has the advantage of possibly getting more people into vinyl which can only be a good thing? Lets keep the sales increasing.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast