+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Nice bits on ebay - LP12, Revox Tuner, Hart Amp

I'm Dave.

Default Some Nice bits on ebay - LP12, Revox Tuner, Hart Amp

Hi Folks, I put some stuff on ebay last night to bring some traffic through to our web site, they may be of interest to some of you.
    First we have a Revox H6 FM tuner, item number 130202485187. It's near immaculate in condition, the sound quality is simply incredible. I have never seen another one of these, started it at £29.99 with no reserve.
    Secondly we have a near mint Linn Sondek LP12 complete with brand new hinges, Ekos arm, Lingo Power supply and Audio Technica MC cartridge, item number 130202485216 .
    Thid item is a Hart 80 watt Mosfet amplifier as designed by John Linsley Hood. These amps were available either as kits or complete from teh factory. This one has been very well built and comes with all it's documentation including circuit diagrams. Quite hard to get hold of, I have started it at £29.99 with no reserve. Item number 130202485225 applies.
    Please note that the Art of Sound discount we normally offer does not apply on these items, the discount is only for items listed in our own on line shop at www.greenhomeshop.co.uk. Ebay and PayPal fees prohibit us from offering a discount on these 3 items.
    Best wishes to all,
    Dave.

Best bits when e-bay & pay-pal rip you off beyond belief....

I'm Dave.

Hi Andre, I hate ebay with a passion but it does bring visitors to our site. I will most likely stop listing there after May as the risk of being scammed will in my opinion be too high. If sellers are not allowed to leave anything other than positive feedback it puts far too much risk on the seller and makes life much easier for scammers and idiots to make life difficult. Will just have to put more effort in to marketing to make up the shortfall.
    Dave.

I'm InSpace.

Hmmm...... Nice looking tuner!... <rubs chin>
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhomeelectronics View Post
    Hi Andre, I hate ebay with a passion but it does bring visitors to our site. I will most likely stop listing there after May as the risk of being scammed will in my opinion be too high. If sellers are not allowed to leave anything other than positive feedback it puts far too much risk on the seller and makes life much easier for scammers and idiots to make life difficult. Will just have to put more effort in to marketing to make up the shortfall.
    Dave.
    Hi Dave
    You hate it as much as i do then, i was an avid seller on there years ago till they stated with the stupid charges, getting to the stage where it was all a waste of time.It's handy for the odd rarity but it's only a matter of time before they destroy themselves.couldn't happen to a nicer organisation.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Grinder View Post
    ...Couldn't happen to a nicer organisation.
    Thoroughly agree - bunch of f***ing c**ts.

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

I'm Dave.

Rob, please stop beating about the bush - do you like ebay or not? Snigger snigger.
    I just hate the constant moving of goal posts and their complete disregard for their customers. It kind of makes me laugh that they force sellers to offer "better service" yet their own "customer service" is the most appalling I have ever seen. It now seems like they have a layer of senior management that don't understand what has made ebay the success it is today. The price of selling onthere is too high now, we relly need a competitor that can attract buyers - the day that happens ebay are well and truly stuffed, which is fine by me because I would not take the time to piss on them if they were on fire - it would be a waste of piss.

I'm Dave.

Ooops, in my rant I forgot to mention that the Linn has already sold. Might be getting another in later in the week.
    Dave.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Rob, please stop beating about the bush - do you like ebay or not? Snigger snigger.
    Yeah, they're my mates, good honest people.

I would not take the time to piss on them if they were on fire - it would be a waste of piss.
    Damn well said sir!

Ebay used to be fantastic years ago, anything could be bought and sold by anyone, now it's a case of don't sell this and don't sell that and don't mention cash if it's in this category and this can't be sold unless you have paypal etc etc. They've completely lost their grip on why people use them and they deserve to go down in big flames.

Anyway, I will be watching your amp and bidding accordingly.

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

+ Reply to Thread