+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Regrets....

I'm Craig.

Most bits I sold were for a fairly valid reason at the time...still doesn't mean I don't give myself the occasional uppercut though.
    Garrard 301 with SME 3009 imp arm. Bugger!
    Wharfedale 505/2 speakers. Tight wee speakers they were. Bugger!
    Stern Saville Double Six amp. Gorgeous wee amp. Bugger!
    Quad 33/303 combo. Really musical. Bugger!
    Rogers HG88mk3 amp. Idiot!
    Some clown stole my Nakamichi Cassette a Deck 2 and CD Player 4. More of a bugger I didn't catch him in the act.
    Well Tempered Amadeus. Dynavector P75mk2, Dynavector Dv20x/SAE1000lt/Grado Gold/Goldring Epic2,Pioneer TX9800,Rotel RC1550/RB1070, Rega Apollo, B&W704's,Chord,Audioquest,Tara Labs, MIT,QED, Kimber,Aviemore.

I'm Craig.

I've recently sold a thorens TT with arm and cart at what very soon afterwards I realised was a stupidly low price.

Add to that the other Thorens SME Shure combo that I sold for a song ( well, looking at what others have sold theirs for) and they can be added to my regrets list.
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    I've recently sold a thorens TT with arm and cart at what very soon afterwards I realised was a stupidly low price.

Add to that the other Thorens SME Shure combo that I sold for a song ( well, looking at what others have sold theirs for) and they can be added to my regrets list.
    I'm assuming that was eBay. I safeguard my listings by using a realistic but not too high starting price. You pay a bit more for the listing, but at least avoid having your stuff go for a song!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'm assuming that was eBay. I safeguard my listings by using a realistic but not too high starting price. You pay a bit more for the listing, but at least avoid having your stuff go for a song!

No, not the bay, I sold it to a mate.
    And the one with the SME went via the dreaded w*m!
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456