+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SAT Amplifix

I'm Hesketh.

Default SAT Amplifix

many years ago i owned a SAT (Swedish Audio Technology) CDfix CD player. I don't know why the hell i got rid of it because it was cracking. I was after one of their Ampfix amps but never gt round to buying one. Is anyone heard one, own one or selling one?
    People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss.

I'm Mike.

I've heard quite few of their products, and they are quite common here in Sweden.
    These were designed by Mike Bladelius, i believe, and the products keep coming out, under the Bladelius name. (There were also products under the name Advantage)

Most of theseproducts are very nicely put together, and maintain value quite well.

Having owned a couple of Bladelius's amps, i now posess his streamer/dac/pre the Embla Classic DL. And, it is still one the absolutely best digital frontends i have heard. (My friends MSB combo betters it, but at around five times the cost, it should!)

Regards Mike

I'm Hesketh.

Cheers Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
    I've heard quite few of their products, and they are quite common here in Sweden.
    These were designed by Mike Bladelius, i believe, and the products keep coming out, under the Bladelius name. (There were also products under the name Advantage)

Most of theseproducts are very nicely put together, and maintain value quite well.

Having owned a couple of Bladelius's amps, i now posess his streamer/dac/pre the Embla Classic DL. And, it is still one the absolutely best digital frontends i have heard. (My friends MSB combo betters it, but at around five times the cost, it should!)

Regards Mike

I'm Hesketh.

Not many replies to this one. i am guessing it wasn't a great seller.

I'm ILOB.

I had a pre a few years back was good
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

+ Reply to Thread