Thread: Insects

I'm King.

Merry Christmas!

King

I'm Steven.

Here's a couple

60D / 70mm 1:1 macro

I'm andy.

King ~ Belated festive wishes to you too, it's been that long i forgot to look in, tops as usual.

Steven ~ Tremendous bit of Macro work , detail and colour rendition is 1st rate and the 2nd one is poetry in motion,
    have decided to go Canon for my first DSLR and hoping to snag a 50d or 60d for a good price,
    thought i bought a 5d mk2 on my local Gumtree week before Christmas but it turned out to be a scam.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wiicrackpot View Post
    King ~ Belated festive wishes to you too, it's been that long i forgot to look in, tops as usual.

Steven ~ Tremendous bit of Macro work , detail and colour rendition is 1st rate and the 2nd one is poetry in motion,
    have decided to go Canon for my first DSLR and hoping to snag a 50d or 60d for a good price,
    thought i bought a 5d mk2 on my local Gumtree week before Christmas but it turned out to be a scam.
    I would strongly recommend MPB Photographic in Brighton for second hand. Bought and sold quite a lot of kit from them over 5 or 6 years. Found them to be impeccable in every way.
    Flogged the whole SLR lot to them in early 2013 (sick of carrying it around) and acquired a Leica M9, which is a whole load of fun.
    http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk

I'm andy.

Quote Originally Posted by SLS View Post
    I would strongly recommend MPB Photographic in Brighton for second hand. Bought and sold quite a lot of kit from them over 5 or 6 years. Found them to be impeccable in every way.
    Flogged the whole SLR lot to them in early 2013 (sick of carrying it around) and acquired a Leica M9, which is a whole load of fun.
    http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk
    Steven,

Thanks for the heads up/link to MPB, will see if i can trade in my FM2,MD12 motor drive, 50mm f1.4, 85mm f2.5, Tamron 70-210mm zoom plus Billingham bag,
    all owned from new and in excellent nick,do you have a rough guide on how much my kit is worth?.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wiicrackpot View Post
    Steven,

Thanks for the heads up/link to MPB, will see if i can trade in my FM2,MD12 motor drive, 50mm f1.4, 85mm f2.5, Tamron 70-210mm zoom plus Billingham bag,
    all owned from new and in excellent nick,do you have a rough guide on how much my kit is worth?.
    Sorry, no idea, but email them and they always respond quickly. They may not price all items.

The process is that, if you want to sell, you pack it, they email courier documentation and send a courier at a time of your choosing, check the gear on receipt, advise of any condition issues or price changes, and send you the money. They return items at no charge if you change your mind if there are issues.

Their prices are pretty much fixed in my experience, as they trade a huge amount. I don't recall that you get better prices on part exchange compared to selling only.

I would keep any Billingham bag, they last a lifetime. The canvas is indestructible and I understand the leather is Louis Vuitton offcuts.

Steven

I'm King.

Nex 5N with Minolta MC 50mm F3.5 lens

King

I'm King.

King

I'm King.

Panasonic G3 with Canon FD 50mm F3.5 lens

King

I'm Neil.

Wow, awesome photos

Regards Neil