+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Insects

I'm andy.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc123 View Post
    Hi Andy,

Lol!

Are you joking? A Sony A300 against a Canon 6D or Nikon D800 is like comparing a Denon 103 to an Ortofon Cadenza Black or Koetsu Rosewood. Sony A300 was an entry level camera a few years back but both the Canon and Nikon are full frame and their top level cameras next to their flagships. No comparison at all.
    Err...no, i don't see myself laughing but now i am, should've googled before i post,
    thats the reason i am looking at the 2 i mentioned, i know full frame is not the be all and end all of the final result,
    but i would like the tool to get me to final minute bit of quality.

Fook me gently, if thats the result you are getting with an entry level camera, wow.....
    cannae get my head round your pics, gen up, you've got a Leica M9 tucked under your anorak.....right.
    Last edited by wiicrackpot; 02-10-2013 at 16:43. Reason: leica
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Alan.

Shows what a good lens can do. Kings pics are the dogs danglies lets face it, but mine were taken with a pretty bog standard camera but with a good lens.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ10, getting on a bit now but has a Leica lens.
    Note the newer Lumix don't have Leica lenses any more.

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm King.

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 which has a Leica lens too. It is light and compact so I always take it with me while on holidays.
    King

I'm King.

King

I'm King.

Slimy

King

I'm King.

King

I'm King.

King

I'm andy.

King,

Have been looking at your pics critically over and over again and just can't fault them,
    what amazes me is you seem to shoot wide open and yet the edge details on some are crisp and no corner falloffs,
    i still can't believe you're getting such good results with an entry level A300,
    have you ever thought off landscape photography?, we could be seeing another Ansel Adams in the making.

Good stuff.
    Frank...made me do it.

I'm Dave.

Hover fly vs Ant in a Mexican stand off...

Great pics.
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by wiicrackpot View Post
    King,

Have been looking at your pics critically over and over again and just can't fault them,
    what amazes me is you seem to shoot wide open and yet the edge details on some are crisp and no corner falloffs,
    i still can't believe you're getting such good results with an entry level A300,
    have you ever thought off landscape photography?, we could be seeing another Ansel Adams in the making.

Good stuff.
    Hi Andy,

Thank you for your nice comments!

I do take landscape photos now and then but I am no Ansel Adams. I admire him and wish if I had his skills, patience and dedication, not to mention his courage and enthusiasm, exploring into the wilderness and unknown.

Here are some landscape photos that I have shot, despite not up to the standard set by many.

King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast