+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Bushmaster Mk. II (TC-7533)

I'm Derek.

I'm Mike.

I believe Anker was mentioned here on AoS as not so good.

Try searching on Anker to check
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Barry.

Not sure these batteries support the 12 volt output you require for the bushmaster, the picture seem to show only the 5v usb output. The Anker pro battery supports, 5v, 9v and 12v outbut. You could always try a car or moter cycle battery.

Barry

I'm Derek.

I've looked hard for Anker Pro and Ankara but they are no longer available hence the queries.

If somebody has a working link, stock etc, I'm all ears!

I'm Grant.

They dont seem to make em now, and i picked one up second hand. This on amazon is one of the few made that doesnt cost silly money.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013HXKZ...I228EZEY3PFYQI

Not tried it but its on my wish list in case and if hadnt picked up the anker pro2 i probably would have got it, especially as it does 9v
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    They dont seem to make em now, and i picked one up second hand. This on amazon is one of the few made that doesnt cost silly money.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013HXKZ...I228EZEY3PFYQI

Not tried it but its on my wish list in case and if hadnt picked up the anker pro2 i probably would have got it, especially as it does 9v
    Thanks for that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455