+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking of selling my BM Mk2

I'm Tim.

Default Thinking of selling my BM Mk2

Hi All,
    Hope everyone is well. After a change of tv to a new 4K i have come to realise my mac mini will not work with a 4k tv. Having no issues with the mac in performace or operating i can not justify getting a new replacement to work with my new tv. Therefore my mac which i used for a music player with itunes/youtube to the amp/tv is no redundent and i had it running through my Bushmaster Mk2 to my amp.
    I have looked at finding a home for it around the house but no luck. So i am looking at selling it. It is in perfectly good condition, i put the upgraded chip in aswell from Stan. Original box and power lead etc as from stan origianlly.
    Would it be something i could sell on ? If so what would be a suitable price? any ideas or advice appreciated, thanks
    Amp: Rotel A11 Tribute

Sources:
    Mac mini 2011 and 2014 both ssd’s

Dac: ifi zen blue

Leads: tacima’s, Lapp/supra Lorad power leads (home made with mk silver plugs etc), audioquest golden gate rca,

Speakers: Triangle Borea BR03

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by TimJ View Post
    Hi All,
    Hope everyone is well. After a change of tv to a new 4K i have come to realise my mac mini will not work with a 4k tv. Having no issues with the mac in performace or operating i can not justify getting a new replacement to work with my new tv. Therefore my mac which i used for a music player with itunes/youtube to the amp/tv is no redundent and i had it running through my Bushmaster Mk2 to my amp.
    I have looked at finding a home for it around the house but no luck. So i am looking at selling it. It is in perfectly good condition, i put the upgraded chip in aswell from Stan. Original box and power lead etc as from stan origianlly.
    Would it be something i could sell on ? If so what would be a suitable price? any ideas or advice appreciated, thanks
    I sold the exact same item - mint with firmware updates - for £125 + £7.50 Postage on eBay end of November.
    Adam.

I'm Tim.

Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it
    Amp: Rotel A11 Tribute

Sources:
    Mac mini 2011 and 2014 both ssd’s

Dac: ifi zen blue

Leads: tacima’s, Lapp/supra Lorad power leads (home made with mk silver plugs etc), audioquest golden gate rca,

Speakers: Triangle Borea BR03

+ Reply to Thread