+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 611 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182582 ... LastLast

Thread: Car (or bike) Chat!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    If you ever hear me say that it's time to end it all..... AND you have some of the best biking roads known to man in Scotland! Last 50 miles or so of the road to Dunoon! A93 to Balmoral! First time I did the A93 it had signs saying "Beware: Motorcycles approaching at very high speeds" which I loved to bits! No trying to stop the bikers.. just warn the obstacles to beware
    Aye the A93 is a great road, know it like the back of my hand as I come from Braemar.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Anyone contemplating the purchase of a new car should take a look at the April changes to VED (car tax).

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-new...ut-uk-road-tax
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Just a money train... road tax should have been scrapped years ago and fuel levied. If you do 40,000 you should naturally pay more than someone doing 4000
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

What's road tax?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Yes it's nice only paying £10 for a years tax

The new rules look quite expensive now
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Ben.

My new bike arrives in 2 weeks time.

proper old mans bike lol

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bm...sNA1QQ_AUIBigB

But its comfy, has hard luggage, a few bells and whistles like rider modes and traction control on it and still manages 125 bhp and 90 lbs of torque so is reasonably rapid when needed.

I'm already planning a summer holiday down to the alps and beyond on it.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Geoff.

Nice. Too big for me though!

(and probably too heavy)
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mark.

This is me, on my Tiger 955i, on a piece of Historic Route 66 in Illinois back in 2014. Bike is now back with me in England, currently with 126,000 miles on the clock!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Nice Mark...hope you enjoyed the route
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ben.

[QUOTE=M6NTL;837889]This is me, on my Tiger 955i, on a piece of Historic Route 66 in Illinois back in 2014. Bike is now back with me in England, currently with 126,000 miles on the clock!

Blimey that's got some miles on it Mark!

Have you had much to do on it what that sort of mileage?

I had the early T595 Daytona and the later more angular shaped Daytona 955i both great bikes, the earlier bike with a high level triumph race can was probably the best sounding bike ive ever had....
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

+ Reply to Thread