+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 611 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6102

Thread: Car (or bike) Chat!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotlake View Post
    The sellers of high performance electric bikes evade the law by selling them for off road use only. That’ll do it, then!
    And the buyers of high performance electric bikes evade the law by getting through gaps the pursuing cop car can't.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

think they are capped at 15.5mph. which is more than enough. think pedals have turn too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    think they are capped at 15.5mph. which is more than enough. think pedals have turn too
    Off road models are available that exceed 35 mph.

I'm Grant.

Off road models are available that exceed 35 mph.
    Yeah, I meant road legal ones.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

The sellers of high performance electric bikes evade the law by selling them for off road use only. That’ll do it, then!
    Plenty on the road around here with big rear drive hubs that are obviously 1000watt or bigger. Clearly illegal as no reg plates and who's checking? Nobody!.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Plenty on the road around here with big rear drive hubs that are obviously 1000watt or bigger. Clearly illegal as no reg plates and who's checking? Nobody!.
    Suspect cops are told to turn a blind eye, looks good for the government if lots of people are using personal eco-transport. Can bang on about how green they are. Votes in that.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Suspect cops are told to turn a blind eye, looks good for the government if lots of people are using personal eco-transport. Can bang on about how green they are. Votes in that.
    Nothing green about an ambulance on blues and twos when one of these dickheads bins it or mows down a pedestrian. Police will have been told to look the other way because there's more danger in chasing them than ignoring them.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Nothing green about an ambulance on blues and twos when one of these dickheads bins it or mows down a pedestrian. Police will have been told to look the other way because there's more danger in chasing them than ignoring them.
    Fair point.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

a guy got kidnapped by his car... sounds funny but could have been disasterous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67005620
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Not good publicity for MG. Nor the RAC, taking three bloody hours to turn up.

That certainly is a new one - traditionally MG cars had problems starting, not stopping, if my brother's old Midget is anything to go by. It was part of my morning routine: get up, have shit, eat breakfast, push MG down hill to get it started, get bus to work.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread