+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 611 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Car (or bike) Chat!

I'm Andr'e.

Looks like owning a fish & chip shop is the way to go. Went past ours last week to find the owner getting out of a brand new Maserati 'Gran Turismo' went past it again this morning, its still there so i am assuming it is his

I'm Martin.

Cash business so you can fiddle the tax and VAT. And do a bit of laundering too, if the fancy takes you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    She loves her Liana, it's the estate version (quite rare) with a body kit(!) but it's getting a bit long in the tooth on an 04 plate so she's looking for something new. She recently did one of those online trade in valuations and was offered eighty quid! Told her to fill it with petrol and double the value
    If it's got no faults, keep it. The oily bits should last for up to 150k miles.

An '04 is not really old. My recently obtained Peugeot Partner 2.0 HDi diesel is an '04 and is as solid as a rock and drives like new.

I'd still consider another Merc 190E and those you see are around 35 years old and still motoring along without much bother.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    If it's got no faults, keep it. The oily bits should last for up to 150k miles.
    Oh ok, it's done 90k and never missed a beat & she's got a private plate, you wouldn't know it was a 12 year old car.

I'm Geoff.

Classic Japanese bike pricing becoming ludicrous!

http://www.motorcyclesunlimited.co.u...cast-for-sale/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Absolutely bonkers bike rider. I thought I used to ride fast, but this nutter has me beat!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVX1PWqz14k

On the highway, taking bends at speeds approaching 200 mph.

I'm Jon.

That's like a pleasant Sunday ride out for me and friends
    There's only one outcome if one spills it at speed, so no reason not to take it to the max

I'm Geoff.

I wonder if he's still alive?

I'm Geoff.

Any Honda Cub fans out there? Here's a job lot for collectors.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1420314486...3D201609288704

I'm Geoff.

Well I said I'd get a bike. I thought I might go for something bigger, but instead I'm picking this little gem up tomorrow.

Honda Innova. Very tidy and just over 4000 miles. They run like a Swiss watch. Quicker than you's expect too. Had one before.

It'll only get used occasionally. I anticipate these going up in value soon.

+ Reply to Thread