I'm David.

Default I want this TV

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Oh dear - TV pooh.

I'm Gary.

Be good for the bedroom I s'pose...

I'm ILOB.

How about the Porshce TV £414k 15 foot monster that comes out of the ground cost 4 times more than their supercars lol
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    How about the Porshce TV £414k 15 foot monster that comes out of the ground cost 4 times more than their supercars lol
    Hmm, might get two then!!!
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

MartinT Guest

I'll be an early adopter for a full standards 4k UHD TV when they start broadcasting material in this country. 3D is complete pants and HD has been lobotomised by greedy channels (including the BBC) who use too much compression, rendering the results close to SD in quality.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    I'll be an early adopter for a full standards 4k UHD TV when they start broadcasting material in this country. 3D is complete pants and HD has been lobotomised by greedy channels (including the BBC) who use too much compression, rendering the results close to SD in quality.
    sky only do 1080i and 90% of the population in this country have either sky or cable, my TV is purposely 1080i, don't watch any blu rays as too much on the sky HDD!

lottery win though I would order 1 for each room

I'm Gary.

Even the toilet?
    Flash git!

I'm tony.

Might well be a big flash if you installed one in the toilet ( especially if you have teenagers that require at least 30 mins to have a shower)!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    The same will probably happen with 4k unfortunately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast