+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nearly there....just added some petite Sonus Fabers..

I'm Mark.

Hi Mark,

I was hoping to PM you, but doesn't look like I can do it on your profile. I have exactly the same SF Auditor Elipsa as you used to have as on P1 of this thread and I am wanting to get a pair of custom stands made and have been talking to Custom Design in Newcastle. I was hoping to use the same template as you used so I don't have to pay for a new one to be made and also to save the hassle of supplying all the measurement info to them.

They can't find your template without your name, so if possible could you PM me your name or if you prefer contact Custom Design with your info. Also I would love to get your opinion on the stands you had made and also the kind of improvements you experienced changing to the Momentos.

Many thanks,
    Mark

I'm Mark.

Hi Mark, PM'd you
    Equipment: Linn Sondek LP12 Valhalla, Radikal, NBB, Mana Soundframe, Ittok/Syrinx PU3, Kimber Silver Hybrid arm cable, Koetsu Urushi Sky Blue
    Naim HDX + XPS2 , EAR 88PB: V1, V2 Mullards PCC88/V3, V4 Brimar P88CC, McIntosh MA2275 / MC152, Sonus Faber Guarneri Momentos, Yter speaker cable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234