+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HMV Hatfield Galleria

I'm Mark.

Default HMV Hatfield Galleria

Well this is why buying online is cheaper, not the prices but the mission creep that takes a quick visit for one CD I fancied not waiting for and turns it into an hour long peruse of their bargain bins.

Not been in an HMV in 10 years and have to say its not as good as it was if the amount and variety of stock is anything to go by, but on at least this occasion I can't exactly fault the prices, £41 secured this little lot

Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists (CD)
    Guns N Roses - The Spaghetti Incident (CD)
    Pink - The Truth About Love (CD)
    The Jam - The Collection (CD)
    Stereophonics - Grafitti On The Train (CD)
    Stereophonics - Decade In The Sun (CD)
    The Best of Eva Cassidy (CD)
    The Best of Anne Murray (CD)
    Barbra Streisand - Release Me (CD)
    Shadow Dancer (Blu Ray)
    Unstoppable (Blu Ray)
    The Sentinel (Blu Ray)

I'm Christopher.

Not been to HMV Hatfield but Milton Keynes is getting to be better than it ever was before and with a variety of stock rivalling some of London stores a few years back.
    Vinyl still has some way to go but there is a good selection there now.
    Each time I visit there is always more that I want than I can afford and just a few months ago I really struggled to find anything of interest.
    Best Wishes
    Christopher D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main System: Vinyl - Technics SL1200 Mk1, Technics Mk2 Headshell , Audio Technica AT_VM95C, Cambridge Audio Azur 551P Phono Stage: CD - Marantz CD 6005: Amp - Cambridge Audio Azur 351A: Speakers - B&W DM600
    Second System (WIP) : CD - NAD C 521i : Cassette - Technics RS-BX404: Amp - Technics SU-V470 PXS : Speakers - Wharfdale Laser 60
    Streaming: Audio Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 8i6: Active Monitors - Adam Audio T5V

I'm Paul.

Will have to pay MK a visit. The ones I recently visited (this year) at Cribbs Causeway and Coventry are a dead loss.

+ Reply to Thread