+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roy Harper CD'S

I'm Dan.

Default Roy Harper CD'S

Hello,

Welcome to my sale of 4 rare Roy Harper CD'S 3 are in excellent condition and 1 is Very Good Plus

First up:

Roy Harper - Flashes From The Archives Of Oblivion CD in as new condition made in England its on the Science Friction Lable and is original price wise im looking for £20.00

Roy Harper - Life Mask - HUCD005. Import issue from Austria also on science friction excellent condition case is also excellent price wise they vary so im thinking as its imported will be worth £25.00

Roy Harper - Garden Of Uranium / Descendants of Smith - HUCD014. Also Excellent condition on the disc the case has a light crack but otherwise clean again imported from Austria also on science friction price wise again they vary so £22.50 for this one

Roy Harper - Whatever Happened To Jugula - With Jimmy Page BBL60CD. Made In England on Beggars Banquet released in 1985 case is in good visible condition the CD though has the odd mark but plays perfect
    £20 for this on its an original 1988 release

Offers will be considered

All items need P+P on top if wanted please mail me i also have more goodies coming up for sale in the next week.

Thanks
    Dan
    Bi Amplification
    Quad 33 with current Mod for CD
    2 Quad 303 Bi Amped
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2
    Cassette
    Goodmans GSW 435

I'm Nobody.

'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels''

I'm Dan.

Up:
    Bi Amplification
    Quad 33 with current Mod for CD
    2 Quad 303 Bi Amped
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2
    Cassette
    Goodmans GSW 435

I'm David.

Lifemask is a bargain @ £25, I've just looked on Amazon, it must be out of print as they've 1 new @ £347.00, and one used @ £353.41!!

I'm Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    'Folkjokeopus' is a good album of his, but my fav has to be 'Flat Baroque and Berserk' which just happens to have Keith Emerson playing Keyboards on the track ''Hell's Angels''
    Mine too!
    Hifi Pig snoofling out what's hot in hifi.

+ Reply to Thread