+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great new music

I'm James.

Default Great new music

Electricbeach, Steve, came to my house a couple of months back for me to hear his Yaqin Valve amp. He left me with a few albums and they really are bloody amazing. He said he just picked them up as he walked out the door as if they were nothing special.....I think he is a bloody liar as they are now some of my favourite albums.

The first is Tord Gustavsen - Being There. Extremely well recorded and quite moody and musical album.
    Lenni Kale Taipale Trio - Nothing to Hide. This is I guess funk/Jazz the band is extremely tight and the music stops and starts on a penny.
    Louis Salinas - Solo Guitarra. Not listened to this one so much, very well recorded acoustic guitar.

Steve is over again this week, I have asked him to bring more of the same

I'm ILOB.

Steve a cool guy with some great music
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

+ Reply to Thread