+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi every one, Ive joined as I need advice on how to mod some bryston/sonic power amps

I'm Jason.

Default Hi every one, Ive joined as I need advice on how to mod some bryston/sonic power amps

Hi all
    I have always been into tinkering, mainly just op-amp swaps etc and replacing the odd cap but nothing really serious.
    any way I'm looking for some advice on modifications to so Bryston 5b power amps I have just purchased re-branded for Sonics.
    They are unusual as normally they are 3 channel power amp but these have 2 channels permanently Bridged. so looking for some advice and may give some one one of these amps for free if they can mod them back to the normal 3x channels for me.

Regards Jay

I'm ChrisB.

Welcome to AoS Jason.
    Your request for help would be best placed in The Drawing Board, which is the DIY section.
    This area is for introductions.
    So why don't you introduce yourself? Tell us a little about yourself, your system and taste in music.

Cheers

I'm Paul.

Hi Jason and welcome to the forum. It is custom here to provide a little bit of information about yourself / system and music tastes

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

+ Reply to Thread